Software / For MacOSX →Faux Pas 1.7.2 macOS
Faux Pas inspects your iOS or Mac app's Xcode project and warns about possible bugs, as well as about maintainability and style issues.
What the Clang Static Analyzer is to your code, Faux Pas is to your whole Xcode project. Faux Pas doesn't just look at your code - it inspects all the elements of your Xcode project together. This allows it to find completely new classes of potential issues.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit, Xcode 5 or later
- Setting Up Parse Server On AWS For Xcode And Android
- Create an Apple Watch Game With Xcode and Watchkit
- Xcode 8 beta 5 + Command Line Tools
- Xcode 8 beta 4 + Command Line Tools
- Xcode 7.3.1 Golden Master